Melt In Your Mouth Pulled Pork From Scratch!
- 2-3lbs Brooker's Pork Butt Roast
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Cajun Spice
- Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt
- 1 Onion
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 can of Root Beer (optional, can substitute with water)
- Bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce(we recommend something with a sweet Maple flavor)
- Favorite Buns or Bread
- With a large sharp knife slice your Brooker's Pork Butt Roast into 2 or 3 large steak size slices.
- Add Olive Oil to a skillet on a medium heat.
- Once hot, add Brooker's Pork Butt Roast Slices to the skillet with oil.
- Add Cajun, Garlic & Sea Salt to taste on both sides.
- Pan sear only long enough to slightly brown outsides.
- Pour seared meat and oil into a large slow cooker.
- Pour in Root Beer and Water.
- Slow Cook on High for 3-4 Hours and then on Low for another 2 to 3 hours until desired tenderness.
- If any liquid remains, discard and now add your perfect amount of BBQ to reach desired sauciness!
- Add to fresh warm Buns or your favorite Bread and Viola...homemade Pulled Pork Sandwiches!
**Tip...Saute another large onion, cut into chunky rings for the perfect touch to your pulled pork sandwich!