The Perfect BBQ Brooker's Pork Chop
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 Brooker's chops, fat removed
- In deep bowl mix all marinade ingredients.
- Marinate at least 2 hours.
- Remove from marinade and cook over medium-high heat on greased grill for no more than 15 minutes or until done. Cooking time for second side is shorter by 1-2 minutes. 3/4" or thinner, 5-6 minutes maximum per side, thicker than 3/4" 6-7 minutes maximum per side. DO NOT OVER_GRILL, chops will become tough. After 2 minutes grilling on a side, rotate chops 45 degrees for even cooking. Turn over when juices pool on upper surface and meat appears to be cooked half-way through.