Brooker's Savory Meatball Appetizer
- - 1 Lbs of Brooker's Lean Ground Beef
- - 1/2 Cup of Ketchup
- - 3 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- - 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- - 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- - 1 Tsp Salt
- - 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- - 2 Tbsp of your favorite BBQ sauce
- - Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- - In a small bowl, mix Ketchup, Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Worcestershire sauce, Salt, Pepper, and bbq sauce to make bbq glaze, set aside.
- - In a large bowl mix Brooker's Lean Ground Beef and 3 Tbsp of the bbq glaze you just mixed. Set the rest aside.
- - Shape meat/glaze mixture into 20 balls, about an inch around each.
- - Place remaining glaze in zipper bag. Add meatballs in batches; shake gently until evenly coated.
- - Place in meatballs in a single layer on a foil lined baking sheet. Spread any remaining glaze on the meatballs.
- - Bake for 15 - 18 minutes, or until the center is no longer pink.
- **Serve with your favorite bbq sauce.