Pork & Shrimp Pancit
- 1 (6.75 ounce) package rice noodles
- 75 ml vegetable oil, divided
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 0.9 g ground ginger
- 190 g cooked medium shrimp, diced
- 250 g chopped cooked pork
- 280 g shredded bok choy
- 10 g oyster sauce
- 60 ml chicken broth
- 0.8 g crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 green onion, minced
- Soak the rice noodles in warm water for 20 minutes; drain.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a wok or large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Saute noodles for 1 minute. Transfer to serving dish, and keep warm. Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil to skillet, and saute onion, garlic, ginger, shrimp and pork for 1 minute.
- Stir in bok choy, oyster sauce and chicken broth. Season with pepper flakes. Cover, and cook for 1 minute, or until bok choy is wilted. Spoon over noodles, and garnish with minced green onion.